Search This Blog

Saturday, June 21, 2014

So here we go

I decided to start this blog to share personal nerdy projects I'm doing. I'm into a weird range of nerdy stuff. I'm an unashamed Lego nerd, I like board games, and there's a pile of other things too - comics, films, all sorts of stuff.

A lot of the time when I make up board games, it's more of an intellectual exercise, than a goal to make something I will obsessively play, so bear than in mind. Also, to make these personal projects I magpie images from the internet with wanton abandon, so here's the necessary disclaimer:

These are all PERSONAL projects. I'm not distributing these for commercial gain, and this blog is more for the examination or exploration of what I get out of these projects, rather than presenting complete, downloadable products. So, to the IP holders - I'll credit where I can, but NOTHING here is for commercial purposes. Cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment